Monday, February 27, 2012

Testament

     'As to the inheritance of my eldest son, K[rest of name removed], I leave my entire estate, including the mansion, grounds, and all other surrounding properties covered by the deed; as well as all posessions housed within. I also leave to him this stipulation; to create a record of his first year as master of the estate, as was dictated to me by my father, as his father decreed, etc. By fufilling this condition, K[rest of name removed] will assume full ownership of the inheritance previously described.'
ithoughtitwasablessing

     In accordance with my late grandfather's wishes, I have created this blog to record the first year inside the house I have inherited from him. Updates will come weekly, unless something comes up that I really must share.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment