Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Imposter

He's back. Sve- no, not Svend... let's call him... The Imposter; has been watching me from a distance off and on for the last few days. I've had half a mind to charge out guns blazing and take him down, but well, with all the crazy stuff I've been through, that's probably not a wise idea. No, he'll have to come to me, take me on while I have the high ground; and I've got more than a shotgun at my disposal, believe me. I was reluctant to call Svend and find out more about this guy (I was the chief character witness so I'm pretty sure he got off), but it turns out it didn't matter; I've been unable to reach him anywhere. If all else fails, I'll have to go back up to the courthouse and talk to him face to face. What was I talking about before? Oh yes... the Imposter. You'd really think it would be getting to me, but really I'm not that bothered by it. The house is pretty hard to break into, and well... to tell the truth I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I don't feel weak or tired either, it's one of the strangest things yet.
sleepafteryourtaskisdone
Wonder how long it's gonna last...

No comments:

Post a Comment