Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Surge

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting for a while now. This is due to an event that I must carefully word if I wish to avoid serious consequences. In late September I contacted an individual that I'll call 'Surge'. I was aware of Surge's problems, but I discovered that he was in far more trouble than I had known. We struck a deal, I'd help him out, and he'd supply me with some of the answers to the problems I've been having over the past few months. It wasn't easy, but I was able to rescue him, and he's now safe at the house (or whatever 'safe' means at this time).

At this point I feel I must stress that 'Surge' is NOT Victor Svend, who was convicted last month on multiple counts of extortion and sentenced to fifteen years without possibility of parole. Its only a matter of coincidence that Surge has agreed to help me look after Mr. Svend's daughter Jessica, and accepted my offer of intensive treatment of her condition. I have heard rumors that Svend has somehow managed to escape, and his whereabouts are currently unknown, but I am unable to confirm this. All I know is that Surge has a few leads as to the nature of my current predicament, and I'm out of any other options in the meantime.
notthefirsttimeyouvedefiedthelaw
And that's all I have to say on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment