Saturday, August 11, 2012

Feelin' Fine

Its been two weeks since I left the house, and in the end, I think I'm making the right decision with the rennovation (yes that's what I'm calling it now, sue me). I'm lopping off the attic and the third floor, and I'll be replacing it with a rooftop patio (and maybe a retractable sun canopy). As for the basement, I'm filling that up with cement and never looking back. Finally, I'm going to completely retool the surrounding area. I was getting sick at looking at brush and gnarled trees anyway. Maybe I'll repaint the house for good measure. willyouteardownourhopeforafuture

As for my showdown with Svend, that's coming up on the 28th. There's so many things I want to say to that man.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea. I thought at first you were going to knock the whole place down.

    I doubt Svend will be able to use the fact you're removing the third floor in court. He can't use the time you fell unconscious against you, so that's 2 head starts you have on him.


    Try to make everything as aesthetic as possible if you ask me. I doubt that the judge would consider you crazy if all you're doing is getting a place to lie on during the dog days.
    Put up posters, too. Buy a couch if you have enough money to complete the look, if you do plan on staying there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh... actually the case is about Svend, not the state of the house. Thank you for your concern though!

      Delete