Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Burning Trail

Svend's following me now. I'll be enjoying a refreshing beverage in the coffeeshop and he'll be watching from across the street. He shadows me everywhere I go. I knew that the man was desperate, but this is just insane. Normally this would be a big problem, but I've got more than Ol' Reliable at my disposal (Concealed Carry, Wink-Wink, Nudge-Nudge). The way things have been going, I'd almost welcome a back alley showdown with this man.

What's happened now you ask? He's been sending me letters. No matter which hotel I enter, no matter how many rooms I check into, I always find a fresh stack of letters sitting by my head when I wake up the next morning. They're not normal letters either, they burst into flame whenever I open them. It must be some sort of chemical reaction, because there's this kind of dust or ash in all of the envelopes. Svend's out of his mind. First it was phony lawsuits, then he's messing with me psychologically, and now this! I've called the courthouse and related everything that's been happening, and they agreed to move the trial up to the 25th.

Until then, I've just got to kept a can of water on me at all times.
willitquellthecomingfire

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, do normal people send letters that explode?

    Seriously, do you really think getting him ticked is smart?

    He's probably gonna get you infected with the betus, judging by how calm and polite he is in court.

    He's not scared of you, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete