Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Small Comfort

Meant to post yesterday, but the power went out in our hotel. Jessica is doing poorly, but I've already made that clear in my last post.

Instead, I want to note that I found my father's journal in my coat pocket two days ago. I am dead certain that it wasn't in there when I left the house. What's more? There was a trail of water leading in, but not out, of the window the morning I discovered it. The trail leads into a nearby wall. I'm on the fifth story of this hotel, on a corner room, and there are no ladders or ledges one could use to scale the heights. I can't help but be reminded of the commotion and the footprints in the house last Spring.
andheshallwalkunseenwhentheworldrenewsitself
At first I was a little alarmed by this, but now, I'm... strangely conforted. After all, if there's one or more malevolent supernatural entities, then it stand to reason that there's one or more benovolent supernatural entities as well. Someone or something thinks that Walking Beneath the Sky is going to help, and while we could've used some of the meds from the house too, I'm glad that I have a new goal to work towards, and not just focus on running and staying strong for Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment