Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Crash

We never made it to the hospital. About five minutes out, our bus was blindsided by an unmarked van. I woke up two days ago in an abandoned barn on the outskirts of the city I'm currently residing in. My pockets had been emptied and there was no sign of Surge and Jessica. Took me forever to track down a public library to get in an extra update on my situation.

I'm still alive, but I don't know for how long. I've got no money, no place to go, and my left leg might be fractured from the crash (it hurts when I stand or walk for more than five minutes at a time). I've tried looking for a way to make a bit of cash; but you all know how hard that is right now.

 I have to assume that Jessica is safe at least, because the sky isn't on fire. Hopefully that means that Surge is all right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment