Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blackout

Good to hear you're safe Surge; you too Jessica.

So I read your post, then checked the posts you mentioned. Then I checked the entire archives just to be sure that I didn't miss anything. In addition to those blacked out posts, there's also a couple from the 70's. I can't help but think whoever it was that posted the invisible posts did the latter ones as well. As for the barely legible ones, yah, I kinda already figured out that someone is after me. Your post says that I up and left the hospital, but that's just not true. Thing is, I woke up in a ditch on the side of the road today. In my pocket was a note that simply said 'They are watching'. Wierd thing is? The note was in my handwriting. I don't remember writing it, but by now I've already lost huge chunks of time, and I'm tired of noting whenever something weird happens.

TLDR, I'm not going back to the hospital (not that it sounds like you really need it Surge). In fact, I've decided not to return to the city altogether. That's right, I'm going dark. Total blackout. Endo communicato. Let's see this shadowy group track me down without directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment