Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Intern

I'm not quite sure how, but I managed to land a part-time 'internship' at a local hospital after a doctor confirmed that I had indeed fractured my leg. I told him about the crash and the guy let me stay in an unused bed, in exchange for helping him with some research on traumatic memory loss. I don't have any memory loss, and I feel rotten about lying to him, but I'm desperate here. I was even gonna try and help out a bit before I caught something in one of the wards and had to be bedded (except for updates on the public terminal downstairs). Don't know what it is that I caught, but it feels like my bones are smoldering, and I'm vomiting every other hour.

Surge, Jess, if you're reading this, I'm miserable, but still alive. I'm at the Dethholm Intercity Clinic.
Come and find me if you can. thewallshaveearsthewallshaveeyes

No comments:

Post a Comment