Sunday, March 3, 2013

More Letters

Well, that didn't last long, did it? Guess its all right if I post real quick and then get out of here.

Okay, remember last Summer when I thought I was running from Svend and I kept finding those letters that exploded when I opened them? Well, they're back, except now they're soaked through and through, and I can make out a bit from each of them. Most of that makes no sense, but a phrase keeps popping up now and then: 'The Parliament of the Continuum'. I don't know who or what this 'Parliament' is, but they're probably the ones out to get me. If I learn any.any.any.any.any.any.any.mmmmmooorrreee---

So you have learned of our name? It matters not.
You have noticed the connection between events? A child could have done the same.
We will not impart our motives or our goals, for they are far beyond you.
Humanity can never hope to understand what we do, nor why we do it.
All that your feeble minds can do is be grateful that greater minds know what is best for you.
Give us the girl, and you will not suffer.
Give us the girl, or Humanity pays the price for your futile machinations.

The Parliament of the Continuum

No comments:

Post a Comment