Monday, March 11, 2013

March Bulletin

Let's try this again shall we?

I'm trying not to update as often, as I don't want this Parliament pinning me down again, but its gotten to the point were I have too much to keep to myself. So...

1. I've started having weird dreams, and I mean REALLY weird dreams. I'm not QUITE sure on this next point, but its the most likely answer I have as of now. I think these dreams are what the future looks like. Its not the same one as the invisible posts though. [Oh, before I forget, I'm going to combine those invisible posts into one, They're kinda taking up space.] Anyways, instead of fire and ash; I see a flooded world of darkness, choked with phantoms and mist. To tell you the truth its not much nicer looking than before. Again, I'm not sure if its a prophetic vision or some trick of the subconcious, I just wanted to point it out.

2. I've spotted Niddhogr a couple of times this week, always in his tall man form and always at a distance. Either he's looking for revenge, or he thinks Jessica is still with me. Either way, its getting hard to sleep at night.

3. I still have my father's journal, and I have to tell you, its starting to make some sense (not a good thing to admit, come to think of it). Barring the mindscrewy things that have become commonplace (pages coming and going, passages that were smudged and illegible suddenly becoming crisp and clear, etc), I've been making a fair bit of progress with the thing. Nothing about the Parliament yet, but if any information about them exists, it'll be in there. Lots of ink spilled about a 'Maze of Roses' past the 'Cliffs of Despair', among other cryptic stuff. Weird thing is (gotta stop using that word), I'm positive that neither of those things came up in prior readings, now I can't turn a page without seeing at least two mentions of both. I'm starting to wonder if the book is trying to clue me in own something. Or maybe this ordeal is taking its toll on my psyche.
crownofcloudsthroneofice
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment