Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Ides of March

Yesterday was... well... bad. The 13th was the Ides of March (as I subtlely alluded to in the header), and while I'm thankful I didn't go to any Senate meetings, these constant reminders about my physical safety have become rather tiring. The trouble actually started the night before, with a string of ominous and downright bizarre dreams. I was... well I was trapped in some sort of frozen statue for a few thousand years (don't ask me how I know that), and then the dream changed to me walking through a wax museum, except the wax was alive and filling the room. Then someone talked to me I think... and told me something... I forget. Then there was an eight-faced beast in a hedge-maze, something about burning teeth... like I said, it was bizarre. Some more stuff happened that I can't remember, until I surfaced in the future world I told you about last time. I kept hearing this voice, telling me awful things that happened to her (I think it was a woman, I didn't see anyone). Then... then the fog above the water shifted and... I can't remember, but whatever it was it was bad. Mind-scarringly bad. I woke up screaming and-

Uh... I'm rambling at this point, sorry about that. Anyway, I must've taken the dreams as some kind of warning, because next thing I knew I has checked out and was out on the street-

Okay. Time to tell you guys something I've been... a little... reluctant to discuss. I'm starting to lose my memory. Not just losing bits of time either, sometimes I remember things that I'm positive I never did. For one thing I've never flown an airplane in my life, but I keep getting flashes of a flaming runway and screaming people. There was other things but I can't... remember. Right, look. I have to stop now, I'm not... Wait... How did I get a hotel room without money? I... This is... I can't keep this up, my mind feels... and then... plentyofroomtoshare but... gotta try this again some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment