Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dust

Nothing at all to report on the second floor, besides an abandoned hornet nest and drawer full of marbles.
thesecondisnotempty
The third floor is a different story. It looks like it hasn't been used in centuries. Seriously, the dust has to be an inch thick, and its everywhere. Its not normal dust either; its the kind that reeks of must and dryness and really impairs breathing after a few minutes. It took forever to get it off me too, I swear it sets like glue. It had to shower three times, and I can still smell it on me. Its highly annoying, and I'm not the type to get annoyed easily. I'm probably not going up there again; and since the attic is the only thing above it (and it has to be even dustier), I'm going to look through the basement this morning. With the way things are going, its probably flooded or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment