Monday, March 19, 2012

Prodigal's Revenge

I haven't posted lately, as I'm sure you'll notice (not that anybody's really reading this blog anyway). For the past few weeks I've been caught in the middle of a legal dispute over the ownership of the mansion with my younger brother, who I'll refer to as S. A few years back, S... well he did something I'd rather not talk about; and this event or series of events ended up costing him his place in my grandfather's will. How this gives him the legal ability to challenge my ownership of the mansion is beyond me, but his lawyer's foot found its way into the door and now everything is uncertain. To be honest, I really hadn't expected to see S again; he up and left after what he did and I haven't really heard from him until recently.

On another note, the electrician checked out my reception problem on the second floor. It turns out that the second floor has a lead framework. This is really strange for a number of reasons. One, the other floors have iron frames, even though they were built within weeks of each other. Two, my grandfather was...kinda paranoid about poison. He never ate or drank anything that he didn't see prepared, and he had an emergency anti-venom pack on every floor. As far as I'm, aware he was pretty savvy about possible harmful chemicals, so why he allowed the second floor to remain is beyond me.
thedeadliestpoisoncannotbeseen
Anyways, I'll try and keep up the updates from now on; barring any unforeseen legal action from S or his freakishly tall lawyer...

No comments:

Post a Comment