Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Two Mysteries

I'm not quite sure what to say at this point, but remember that locked room I talked about? It isn't there anymore. I don't know when it disappeared, but when the locksmith came it was nowhere to be found. The locksmith was a little ticked off at being dragged out here (not too angry though, he was still getting paid), and he said that I should get my head examined (among other things I won't reprint). I've double checked all the doors in the basement and all of them open. I'm really at a loss to explain what I'm experiencing. I'd be inclined to believe it was a dream if I didn't have a garbage bag full of broken tools and a sore shoulder from my encounter with it. I really think I should take the locksmith's advice and at least get a cursory psyche exam, the problem is my brother's lawyer might find out about it and use it against me in court. Evidence of a mental breakdown is the last thing I need at this point.
whichcagewillyouchoose
There's something else. Lately I've been noticing strange noises outside the mansion at night. Now, since I'm out in the middle of a heavily wooded area, the mansion is a little hard to get to. If something were to go wrong, like a break-in or a fire, I'd be on my own. Therefore I've taken the liberty of purchasing a twelve-gauge, in case its not just in my head. Got to go, tomorrow is a court day and I have to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment