Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bored of Damacles

Wow, I had no idea just how much the trials were occupying my time; I am bored out of my mind. Its not just regular boredom either, its... almost like a pall of mediocrity hanging over my head. Maybe I'm just overthinking this, but it feels like... I don't know... I've lost a part of myself? Perhaps normal life pales in comparison to being put on the spot because you were named in a legal document... Except it wasn't that exciting, mostly it was just sitting still listening to Svend lie through his teeth about me. Which reminds me, while I was paying my lawyer he mentioned that Svend is now under investigation. Don't know what for, but he could stand to be knocked down a peg or two.
orstrungupbetweenthem
Anyways, second floor is cleaned up. Decided to take another whack at the basement instead of trudging through a mire of dust. I'll probably be updating more frequently now that I'm not in court every third day, but the posts won't be as substantial.

Who am I talking to anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment