Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Evidence

I knew it. I happened to look out the back window today and what did I see? A tall man in a suit watching the house from the woods. I must admit that I'm a little surprised Svend's doing his own dirty work, but it doesn't matter. I snapped a few pictures to further compound the evidence, and I contacted my lawyer. He agreed to move up the next court date to Saturday. I can't wait to see that smug smile fall away when we present this. Its going to be wonderful.

In other news, I've finished refurbishing the ground floor. Since I'd rather not deal with the basement yet, I'm moving on to the second floor today. I've got big plans for this mansion, big plans.
thefeelingismutual
EDIT: Apparently Svend thinks we're bluffing, and he's requested that we move the date to Thursday. We told him we'd love too...

No comments:

Post a Comment