Monday, April 16, 2012

Rude Awakening

Look's like that trip to the psychologist's wasn't a waste of money after all. It did provide a reason as to why I woke up on the second floor this morning. I must have been walking all night too, I'm worn out. The only thing I can't explain at this point is my lack of a history with this disorder. I'm a fairly light sleeper, and truth be told, before I moved here I had trouble sleeping from time to time. The thing is, today isn't the first time I've woken up tired. It didn't start the first night here, but I've noticed it has gotten to be a problem as of late. Maybe its some subconcious reaction to the trials? Who knows. Either way, I'm going to have to take it a bit easier on restoring the house from now on. strugglingagaintthecurrentsoftime

No comments:

Post a Comment