Friday, April 6, 2012

Truthwalker

Well there's two days I won't be getting back. I'd say I'm pretty much the picture of mental health. Yes, I asked about the locked room. Apparently I sleepwalk, and the whole ordeal was simply a dream. In fact, I went back downstairs and found one of the walls had dents and scrapes on it. So in the end, it was unnecessary, but it sure is a relief to know I'm not losing my mind.
butyouarelosingyoursoul
And the good news keeps on coming. We found a key piece of evidence to support my case in a fragment of my father's book, Walking Beneath the Sky. I've put a good deal of thought into this, and I've decided that even with all the trouble my brother's put me through, I'm still going to withold the worst of the incident from the court. All the jury needs to know is the basics; which directly contradict Ol' Svendy's diatribes. Hopefully this will all be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment