Friday, April 20, 2012

Lock and Key

Well, I'm not bored anymore. Two things happened to me today that will be occupying me for a bit. First, I went downstairs to start on the basement, and what did I see? The Locked Room. I didn't even entertain an attempt to open it this time; instead, I tried getting proof that it existed. Now remember, the last time I had an encounter with the door everything that required electricity failed to work downstairs. I puzzled through the problem and I hit a brilliant solution. Since I couldn't take a camera downstairs, I focused a camera at the top of the stairwell; then I placed several mirrors to allow me to take an image around the corner. Once I snapped a couple of shots, I uploaded the files to my laptop. That's when the second thing happened. Remember those photos of Svend? I still had the negatives on the camera, but well... they were... different. Before the photos showed an individual in the distance, with the trees clearly leafing and flowering and all that spring stuff. Now the individual has moved to the middle of the field outside my house, and the trees have that summer look to them. Needless to say, I was pretty freaked out before I thought it through. I did drop the camera a few times since them (I am a little clumsy), so the negatives probably got damaged or something. As for the Locked Room? I still have no explanation. turnyoureyestowardsthehorizon

EDIT: Looking over the photos again, I noticed that the Svend in this picture is wearing a black tie, which is strange, because he always wore red in court. Its probably just due to the damaged negatives, but it would explain why Svend seemed so shocked when he saw the photos. Think I might look into this a bit more...

No comments:

Post a Comment