Monday, April 9, 2012

Footprints

Ok. Once again I'm at a compete loss as to how I'm going to explain what happened yesterday. But, there I was, minding my own business (replaying Bioshock 1 and 2 while I wait for Infinite) when this- this noise starts up. Now at first, I would say that it sounded like a concrete slab being dropped repeatedly on an iron floor, but that wasn't quite it. It had a... static quality to it, like it was a recording of a slab being dropped being played on bass speakers, but that still isn't quite correct. It stopped as quickly as it started; and after I got over the shock I raced upstairs to locate the source of the noise (after grabbing Ol' Faithful of course). The second floor was empty as usual but the third floor wasn't. Remember how the third floor is covered in dust? Well it still was, but now it has a trail of gigantic footprints in it. Seriously, I measured, each footprint is eighteen inches from heel to toe. Wanna know something else? The footprints started under the window and ended next to a wall. As I've mentioned before the dust in there is extremely sticky, and there is no way I can think of that would allow a person to climb three stories, sliently, and stomp around a dusty room before exiting through a wall. I'm racking my brain to come up with a rational explanation for what's going on and I just can't-
dustdoesnotlie
Actually, now that I think about it, its probably connected to the noises I heard outside a few weeks back. You don't think this is some sort of elaborate hoax do you? Like in those old Scooby Doo episodes were the old man tries to scare the owner of the roller rink/amusement park/aquarium/etc. to sell by dressing up as a ghost? Would my brother really sink to that level? No. No he wouldn't. He may have done other things in his lifetime, but this is too far out for him. Is it Svend? Is he really that stupid? Heh. Guess he's getting desperate! Think I'll let my lawyer know about this. K out.

No comments:

Post a Comment